By I'm so wet, baby - 28/11/2014 17:27 - United Kingdom

Today, while at work, I really had to pee. Since my break was soon, I decided to hold it as another customer came to my till, but I didn't see she had 3 trolleys full of food. It took ages to scan all of it, and when I left for my break, I had an empty bladder and a wet seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 780
You deserved it 7 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hohman102 8

I would have excuses myself personally. Taking customer service to the next level!

Comments

Maybe they should include diapers in your work uniform. It would increase productivity and you wouldn't be all wet. A win win situation.

That's the most ignorant thing I've heard on this site, so far. Apparently you've never heard of diaper rashes, urinary tract infections, or general discomfort.

squideth 18

Do you not understand jokes??

It's not a bad idea to have a spare set of clothes on hand...

Uhm, why didn't you tell the customer you would be right back, that you had to run to the washroom? I worked as a cashier for 5 years and had to do that several times (only for IBS, not bladder). I would explain to the customer and ask the csm to cover for a second while I went. If the csm couldn't cover the customer would just have to wait. I can tell you without a doubt that it would not be possible for me to give enough ***** about any job to piss myself for it. You shouldn't either. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Wooow, that means that your customer service is better then anywhere else! Too bad it didn't end well for you. And i hope you had the chance to change!

Well hopefully you got the rest of the day off

LostInTheZone11 29

It's another name for a shopping cart.

YDI.... grown ass person cant go to the bathroom or excusw themself? really?

you should have gotten Sam To do it I swear there's always a Sam lurking