By Shoofly - 04/03/2011 22:54 - United States

Today, while at Subway, I looked on as an employee killed a fly with his hands. He then continued working without a second thought. He was making my sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 941
You deserved it 4 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just walk away and get a sandwich elsewhere.

Comments

They don't use their bare hands to make your sub.... They wear gloves. So yeah... Fake.

a_girl_i_know 0

Subway restaurants are pretty dirty like that, i've been to a few that have gnats hovering over the vegetables.

You can report that restaurant to your local health department and have them shut down.

KingDingALing 9

:O No more Subway?!?!?!? NOOOO!!! What has this world come to?!!

KingD - That /particular/ restaurant, at that location. There will still be Subway stores... look around the corner.

KingDingALing 9

*Phew*! Thank God... I almost passed out.

Don't worry. I've learned a lot about panic attacks from previous FMLs. All you have to do is not panic.

KingDingALing 9

You should consider becoming a doctor! :p

they should recieve an inspection then a warning. If they got shut down it would be temporary I would think

I've been to one that had a dead bug in the omelet. they didn't even notice........

a_girl_i_know 0

Subway restaurants are pretty dirty like that, i've been to a few that have gnats hovering over the vegetables.

A new sandwich made by a person with clean hands, hopefully.

kellbelle032398 0
ceva_fml 1

flys usualy buzz around you know what... the sandwich can't have smelled to good. so how was your sandwich ? any special flavor ? :)

Reminds me of the time I forgot to use toilet paper, and then forgot to wash my hands before eating potato chips with dip. Guess how the dip tasted...

mpphish 0

exactly what I thought as I was reading this!

mpphish 0

ydi for not speaking up I mean