By Anonymous - 27/07/2016 20:32

Spicy
Today, when the power went out, my wife said it was too bad we couldn't have sex by candlelight since she had just started her period. The only time she brings up sex is when we can't do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 553
You deserved it 1 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some women don't get horny until they're either on their period or very close to it. It's a weird system we have. Good luck OP!

ChaiseT 16

Then why don't you bring it up when she's not on it.

Comments

I had a girlfriend who was into it because she said sex helped with her cramps. Just take a shower after.

Yep it's true! Also, it's the perfect time for shower sex

for some girls this just makes the cramps worse though.

Buy her sparkly rocks and shiny trinkets. Women love those for some reason.

"A real man loves his woman any time of the month" - Matt Best

Maybe you and the couple from a few FMLs ago should switch partners. Then one couple could have sex regularly and the other couple could not have sex in the light of the computerscreen.

boredgirl_02 14

Not all women talk about it when they want it, a couple post below yours a girl was in the mood so she put cute undies and tang top, tried to get attention and got blown off cause he was playing a game. That's the story of my life. I hate that my hubby always says, suck my penis over and over... So much I don't want to do it. If he showed me he was excited I'd be more into it.

cootiequeen4444 11

off topic but you could tell your husband no if you wanted to. you are his wife and partner not a sex slave. if he keeps pressing for dick suckage maybe at least make him work for it. though still only if you want to... you have no obligation whatsoever to do so... unless it was in your wedding vows but I somehow doubt that... That would've been an awkward wedding to attend if so lol

boredgirl_02 14

I do tell him no, but that's not the point. I don't want to hear, wanna have sex, let's have sex, suck my penis or whatever. I want a guy to come up to me and show me he's so attracted to me he can't keep him lips and hands off of me... That's what excites me. Yeah I'll talk a bit about sex but most women don't talk about it, they show they want it( in subtle ways I know) and like to be shown their partner wants it.

As I understand it, a fair amount of women have their sex drive spike just before and during their period. It could be that your wife's is highest during her period. Which, you could always ask her about creative solutions? I mean, female condoms exist, and (when the power isn't out) you can always wash blood off. You could always cover the place you do the deed with a towel to avoid ruining linens, if that's an issue. Maybe she's just the bluntest about wanting to have sex when she is on her period, too. A lot of people tend to shy around the issue, and just hint at it. Dressing up, making special meals, special activities, things like that can be a partner hinting that they are trying to get things rolling.

When you have sex when your girl is on their period, it actually helps with their cramping and pain... Sounds like she just doesn't want to have sex

Every guy has to get some blood on his sword at some point.

Period sex can be amazing if your both comfortable with it