By Anonymous - 27/07/2016 20:32

Spicy
Today, when the power went out, my wife said it was too bad we couldn't have sex by candlelight since she had just started her period. The only time she brings up sex is when we can't do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 553
You deserved it 1 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some women don't get horny until they're either on their period or very close to it. It's a weird system we have. Good luck OP!

ChaiseT 16

Then why don't you bring it up when she's not on it.

Comments

ChaiseT 16

Then why don't you bring it up when she's not on it.

chrisbeaudoin 26

He probably has, I think that's why he made an fml about it.

Some women don't get horny until they're either on their period or very close to it. It's a weird system we have. Good luck OP!

I don't mind blood, that's what showers are for, getting clean.

Well I mean you did choose to get married.... deal with the side affects xD

justcommenting19 19

Maaaaybe you should talk to her about it. Reignite the passion in the relationship? But what would I know. I'm a sponge.

I just love the ending of this comment xD

#12: Um, no; for now, we not only know that he can type, but SEE, too! As for speaking, currently there's no supporting evidence....

Maybe you should try bringing up sex when you guys can instead of waiting for her to

You could have period sex. There's nothing wrong with it!

liria_fml 15

Having sex during ones period helps to reduce pain from cramps.

Then rub it all over your face like war paint!

anlong93 9

This is why we don't have him over, as much, anymore.

Period doesn't mean no sexy stuff can happen though. Even if she (or you) isn't comfortable with actual penetration while on her period, you can hug, kiss, stroke, lick, bite,... each other. So many things you could do that would be fun and exciting for both of you! (And honestly, if you've never even though of this because for you sex is only about penis-in-******-stuff, that might explain why she doesn't seem very eager to have sex with you...)

YourOpinionSucks 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

They need the "bullshit" because doing the deed with a dry ****** is no fun.

Oh, #59, just wait until you find out about lesbians.

Stiggy626 25

I bet he doesn't have a gf. probably never given a girl an ****** either

Stiggy626 25

I bet he doesn't have a gf. probably never given a girl an ****** either

"They don't close the amusement park just 'cos the merry-go-round's broke." - Ron White

Do you bring it up? Do you have sex, but she never take initiative? Or is it just that she doesn't bring it up and therefore you don't have sex at all? Maybe she's insecure, maybe she doesn't want to have sex, maybe your sexdrive is way higher then hers. Talk to her, it might help. If she only brings it up when she's on her period, when there's no time, when you can't do it, etc, it might be because she doesn't want to, sorry. No matter what reason lies behind it, talk to her!

This definitely. I had that conversation with my fiance recently. He was upset because I rarely initiate sex, so he was feeling unattractive and like I didn't want him. But the truth is we just have different sex drives and I really prefer it when he initiates. So I learned that he really likes it when I initiate, so now I can make an effort to do that more for him. Problem solved! You can't address the problem until you know what it is and both partners are aware of it.

I don't understand. Why can't you have sex when she's on her period?