By dannyboy1422 - 02/10/2009 19:17 - United States

Today, we had a lockdown in our school for 2 hours because a man was sitting outside our school in his car with a gun in hand. I texted my mom telling her what was going on and that it's on the news. She responded saying "I'll tape it". FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 948
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think you are all idiots. it's an fml because there was a ******* crazy man that could have gone into the school and shot someone and his mom didn't care. jesus christ.

Comments

Exactly. It'd be a FML if the guy had gone into the school and actually use the gun. But he didn't, so it's not.

it happened to my school that very same day lol !!! and it was on the news I wonder...

bigtredawg 2

What the hell did he want his mom to do, run down and stop the guy? What a dumbass.

Haha, you definitely go to Westlake! That story was all over KXAN.

lives_ppl 0
zee209 0

I would have wanted it taped too! You're mom is awesome.

Man outside school with a gun? This is a big deal how? It is possible for people to carry guns without flipping out and killing people you know...I do it all the time.

You're not supposed to have guns on school property dipshit.

I don't see why this is an FML. Are you complaining that your mum was too uninterested to actually watch the news, or that she's morbidly overinterested by wanting to tape and re-watch it? Not an FML.