By dannyboy1422 - 02/10/2009 19:17 - United States

Today, we had a lockdown in our school for 2 hours because a man was sitting outside our school in his car with a gun in hand. I texted my mom telling her what was going on and that it's on the news. She responded saying "I'll tape it". FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 948
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think you are all idiots. it's an fml because there was a ******* crazy man that could have gone into the school and shot someone and his mom didn't care. jesus christ.

Comments

Hey, DHD, Don't you find that part about sitting in the car in the hot, Texas sun to be the proof of his mental illness?

Stormmetal1 0

DHD come on just because Columbine happened 10 years ago doesn't mean that Colorado is the place where all the school shootings happen. But, really just some guy is outside of school with a gun? he was probably a parent or waiting for someone and probably had a permit. It is way more likely that a student will go into a school and shoot people than some random guy off the street. No offense, to this guy but how is this an FML? Seriously this guy was the one texting during a lockdown. Probably a bad idea.

playfuldesk 0

I don't see how this is an fml

Smiley60 0

This is an fml because the guy could have came in a shot the whole place up and the moms not even thinking about the kid. She's thinking about taping it

LaceyLee 0

And this is an FML how? Seriously.

Temphas 0

How is this a FML more like ur life is awesome and ur mom kicks ass

Mikuo 0
GR3453m0nk3y 4

This reminds me of a friend of mine not long ago. This is going to start a lot of internet arguments but oh well. About two months ago I went to my brothers graduation from the Marines boot camp at Parris Island and I invited a friend who lives nearby to come along. That friend of mine is muslim by religion. Ok muslim on United States military training facility. Big Whoop right? WRONG he brought his handgun that he kept in his glovebox, (which he has a permit for) What do you think of when you read this? A muslim at boot camp with a gun..... haha he had no intentions of using it but its pretty dumb of him. And thats all I gots to say about that.

was she supposed to come out with guns blazing and kill the guy? this isnt an fml