By shunned - 03/11/2010 13:13 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, two months after moving up to Scotland to be with my fiancé, he broke up with me because he 'didn't love me anymore and hadn't for a long time.' Shame he didn't tell me that when he was saying 'I love you, I want to marry you', having sex with me, and using my savings for a deposit on a flat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 736
You deserved it 4 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She really wouldn't have a case. I learned that not everywhere is like in America, where you can sue for anything with no consequences as long as a lawyer will take your case. OP would have to prove that the boyfriend intended to break up with her before he used her deposit, which just isn't likely at all.

that sucks, he used you and you should be pissed off. i was.

Sorry to say that but u are really naive.A man who really loves u and respects himself builds his future with his own hands,AND helps u build yours and by that i dont mean to give u money.A couple inspire each other to make things together.He inspired u to give him your money just to hear from him the words u really needed to hear.

Karma is a bitch it will come back and **** him up.

It's stories like this that make me blissful that I'm single.

You're lucky you haven't experienced love. I suppose it is better to have never loved at all, than be loved and lose it. I've had the worst year.

Oh, I still experience love, darling. Just not the risky kind.

Pretty much the same thing that has happened to me. Nothing emo about it, your life sucks, my life sucks, no one should be told that they aren't loved anymore. How are you supposed to take that? :(