By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, trying to pocket a little extra cash for himself, my dad responded to multiple babysitting ads on Craigslist, accepting them all on my behalf. I despise children with all my heart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 055
You deserved it 8 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think I would trust my kids with some random off of Craigslist.. 0.0

Also being kidnapped sucks. Make sure he comes with you to meet them.

Comments

He's leeching money from his son/daughter.

I don't think I would trust my kids with some random off of Craigslist.. 0.0

I like how you're the only one with the common sense to say that, lol.

Epsilonyx 15

He accepted them on your behalf to make money for himself? Oh.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

This should be a lesson OP. Your dad has a sense of humor though. :)

Yeah, take advantage of your son/daughter to babysit kids for other people while pocketing ALL of the earning is soo ******* funny. I should take advantage of my kids (when I have them) and take all their cash as well(sarcasm). Seriously, I fail to see any humour in this...

GLaDOSv1_09 19

Really? I think that the things humans will do to each other for the sake of money are very entertaining.

I really hope you're not planning on letting him take the money...

chubby_choco 17

Thank goodness SOMEONE said that. Seriously, if my parents did this to me, I'd tell them to kiss my ass. I did the work, I keep the money.

just put the kids in a room and lock them in there with a tv..easy money

desireev 17

Easy money for OPs dad! Not cool....... Not cool at all....

beccalyn244 4

i didnt like kids before til i had one for myself ....>.>

artmastr 0
tttrtle 0

U have a nice pair of tities. ( . )( . )

Ah I see what you're saying. The solution to OP's problem: get pregnant.

Angelrose2004 17

Well, at least he's not selling you for prostitution... How could anyone have the heart (or lack thereof) to do such an evil thing!?!? Bastards!

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Totally unrelated... Fail. Just fail.

being childish and liking children are totally different

Don't get mad, get even. Might I suggest not giving him any money? It's not like the parents would be paying him. Also, use the money to buy something to piss him off. I would have to know the jackass to suggest what to buy but I'm sure someone as dark as you can figure it out ;)