By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, trying to pocket a little extra cash for himself, my dad responded to multiple babysitting ads on Craigslist, accepting them all on my behalf. I despise children with all my heart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 055
You deserved it 8 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think I would trust my kids with some random off of Craigslist.. 0.0

Also being kidnapped sucks. Make sure he comes with you to meet them.

Comments

well 'despising children with all your heart' is strong. i admit children can be annoying at times, but otherwise i love them. hmmm.

hateevryone 14

well you definitely don't need to have any.

KatieKayy15 0

what kind of heartless bastard hates children? it's not their fault the behave badly. it's part of growing up. you were a child once. how would you like it if people hated you as a child?

You were a child once. Children aren't that bad. They just need to learn what's needed to know in the world, so they ask a lot of questions, and sometimes get annoying. But you can't say that you weren't like that as a kid. Everyone is or was. Just deal with it.

KatieKayy15 0

What does it f*cking matter if he was a kid at one point or not? He doesn't have to enjoy taking care of a child. They do much worse than ask questions. They SCREECH at the top of their lungs in public, knock sh*t over, touch what they're not supposed to touch, spill things, break things.. and to top it all off they are gross.

Except also, depending on their age and maturity level, they may know what not to do or touch. Think about it.

Serves you right for hating on children. You were a child once too you know. YDI

Do not take that crap. Get the money back and return it to their owners. Never let your dad abuse you like that again.

Lizzy500 16

Umm, and HOW exactly do you propose a minor child take money back from a physically larger parent and give it back to the parents of these kids? Don't let your parent abuse you???? What dream land do YOU live in?

well op i hate you too. with all my heart with a burning passion

Hahahahah # 28!!!! I laughed my ass off when I read your comment! I 100% agree !