By Lud@l - 25/10/2008 16:56

Today, though it’s been a month since I removed the plaster from my wrist, it still stinks of feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 855
You deserved it 6 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZH13 0

OK, #6. he had a cast (made of plaster). he got it taken off a month ago. it still smells like feet because either he didn't wash it or he likes to rub his feet all over his arms.

**** everyone's lives for having feet

Comments

mds9986 24

At least it wasn't humping you.

Hey, you decided to sleep outside in a foreign land. You can't be surprised about what wildlife decides to lick. Just be grateful that it was a camel

One good camel kick wouldn't do a lot of damage dear. One good camel kick would kill. Years ago I was in touristic visit to Palmyra, Syria (where they keep some camels for tourists and stuff. Not like we have a lot of them camels anyway) anyway, a female friend of mine wandered around and saw a camel humping its camelette, and the camel saw my friend, and ran after her all the way to the tour bus and 3 kicks were good enough to almost flip the massive bus to it's side. Moral of the story: pizza.

nesteremily 31

I'm not really sure what to think about that besides that's kinda cool and a good story to tell.

lksdliz 9

First I had to Google Tunisia because I'm an utter dolt when it comes to world geography. So then I knew that Tunisia looks like a pretty neat destination. So, cool. But now the world needs to know what it FEELS like to be liked by a camel. I'm afraid to Google "what does a camel lick feel like" as I'm concerned that **** will blow up my phone...

Whole new take on the princess and the frog

Honestly wouldn't be the worst thing to wake up to

nesteremily 31

I feel you. I once woke up to a zebra smelling me and trying to eat my hair.