By Anonymous - 15/02/2012 12:46 - United States

Today, someone peed in my physical education locker. The only way someone could've done it is with a ladder. I'm so popular it hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 537
You deserved it 5 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheEpicMilkMan 13

maybe your ego caused them to piss on your locker?

Comments

sinking_fish 12

21- ...take one in his? Or theirs?

No need to escalate the situation. Simply say your locker has gonorrhea, and whoever stuck their penis inside should expect a bloody trip to the bathroom.

hellokaitty13 0

Hey it's better to be pissed off than pissed on

21-That's kinda gross but they deserve it!!

Better to be pissed on than pissed through >.>

Yeah, that definitely means you're popular. :)

I actually know what sarcasm is, which is why I was using it.

The_Troller 14

^ That was for #10. I got ninja'd. Twice.

masonsweats 0

Me and my friend jake are actually in the process of making a sarcastic font app for the apple and android market. It's still being designed so if you have any ideas for it reply to this or send me a message. We plan to call the app sarcastica. (yes I did accidentally post this comment instead of replying so that's why this is also comment 99)

I think OP means he/she is suddenly popular because of the incident, #3...

TheEpicMilkMan 13

maybe your ego caused them to piss on your locker?

He was claiming his territory. Establishing male dominance. And being a ******

Why was that comment moderated? There was nothing wrong with it. Smfh

**** the system and I hope the moderator dies along with his peace of shit family

Hey moderator. I hope you burn to death. And you ****** mom.

kristena103 14

U meant "in" not ON your locker

TheEpicMilkMan 13

I'm only human D': I'm bound to **** up sooner or later I'm sorry I can't be perfect like you :'(

bagofshit 0

**** you you look like a herpes infested justin bieber

Aww, Mr. MilkMan, døn't worry, the dude correcting yøu is just a hypocrite with nothing better to dø.

tylersign 11

Ladder? Naw. If you want something badly enough, it'll get done. Assassin's Creed style or not.

Osito2011 9

They probably pissed in spray bottle or something like that....sounds like op is probably popular or is a huge nerd that everyone pics on...

jisaac09 25

If it is anything like the top lockers at most schools (all the schools I have been to) it is only about 4 ft or so off the floor. I could stand back and aim up a little and piss a locker full. My opinion is it wouldn't be too hard. But that is assuming it wasn't a female who peed in OPs locker.

The vent holes for our lockers is about 6ft. I of course could reach that, and not because I'm tall. Ladies. *sniffles forever alone*

You know you're a cocky asshole when you're profile pic is if your abs...

jisaac09 25

OR I am not ashamed of my body. Are girls "cocky assholes" because the show cleavage? If I was fat and had a picture of me shirtless it wouldn't bother anyone, but I keep getting people like you who don't like that anyone is proud of anything. How about you enjoy the life you have and stop trying to bring people down that do? That'll make you more happy.

Yes, 117. Girls who show off their cleavage are cocky. That's kind of a "duh" thing.

Anyone could have done this with a cup. Problem solved.

When its a close up of JUST abs or boobs, then yes, it is cocky. Be a little more subtle and not just "HEY LOOK GUIZ I WORK OUT"

heyyitscharley 6

Popularity sounds fun in ur school.

You haven't figured out that pouting your lips makes you less attractive yet, have you?

Are we making fun of someone? I wanna try! Hey 6! You're dumb! *runs away giggling*

34 - That's really uncalled for, whether it's true or not.

I don't know why this got so many dislikes. Y'all do know she was being sarcastic right?

yermomsanus08 0
ShroomsOnAcid 16

The most important question is, are you male or female? Pissing in a locker from a ladder is a feat I'd pay to see performed by a female. For educational purposes, of course. I'm not a pervert. Really.

Buttsexpirate 9

That's nasty and wrong. Find out who it was and shit in their locker! That'll learn em'

Jakesterk96 8

*Waits for wanna be Grammar Nazis*

******** My work here is done. HI-HO GRAMMAR NAZI, AAAWAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

9 - I just read "That's nasty" in Cleveland Brown's voice, am I the only one. . . . ?

Mister_Triangle 21

As a Grammar Nazi, I find nothing wrong with that comment. 'Ironic' mistakes are perfectly acceptable for humor. Move along

You obviously pissed off someone enough to get pissed on.

ninjuh_wingman 29

If thats what being popular gets you, I'd rather be a nerd.

accidentally commented and can't delete it on my phone. don't mind me...

It probably was a nerd who peed in his locker. Compared to the popular guys, they'd be the only ones smart enough to manage making it happen.