By arrow - 23/02/2016 20:39 - United States - Pomona

Today, the officers of my archery club forgot to check if anybody was behind the targets looking for arrows. I got hit in the leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 644
You deserved it 2 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"I used to be an archer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

This sounds like the beginning of a bad Skyrim joke...

Comments

At least it wasn't your gluteus maximus :) Anybody? Please tell me at least somebody got the joke...

How did that happen? I'm an archer as well and everytime someone makes a mistake, and that happens very rarely, someone corrects them so no one can get shot. In this case, I'd go to the club's board and work things out. This can't go unpunished.

Your kouhai just wanted you to notice. on the upside, you can now forever say that you "took an arrow to the knee", and have it be completely true and not just for dank meme purposes.

You must be new to the internet. Please google "Dank Memes", and educate yourself. hint, it's satirical.

OnlySkyrimStays 11

"Let me guess, someone stole your sweet role"

Someone call the police and ambulance!! Seriously, they should enhance the procedure

I hope your feeling better. That could have ended worse for you.

Maybe it's just me, but if there were gaps in between the targets, they'd be able to see you, and if it was just a full wall like some archery ranges, the arrow would be stopped by the target.

Muskrat777 13

who knows? maybe he got hit in the leg because he didnt check behind the targets

Hopefully they were using practice/target tips. A broadhead would be so much worse.

A target tip would still do damage. Of course a broadhead does more damage, and that's why some countries or clubs forbid them.

Yes, I know a target tip would do damage. I'm an archer too. I'd still take a target tip over a broadhead.

You must have been a good marksman, but then you took an arrow to the knee..... I just had to do that. Sorry.