By Anonymous - 22/08/2012 06:01 - Australia - Camberwell

Today, the man who tried to mug me sent me a friend request on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 667
You deserved it 2 117

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well, don't add him. Use his identity for the police. He tried to mug you, you say, so that means he didn't get anything, right? Attempted muggery!

Muggary. I like how that sounds. What is this muggary!?

Well there is attempted battery, robbery, burglary, so I was at a loss of words for attempted mugging. Muggery just sounds cooler.

You can still get arrested for attempting to mug someone or pickpocketing. In the UK, anyway.

Add me on xbox my gamertag is : the headcrab117 And im a level 52 argonian!

perdix 29

Is it just me, or does anyone think the friend request is worse than the mugging? The mugging is a moment of life-threatening peril, but when it's over, it's over. The Facebook friendship involves years of pointless blather without end -- that's much worse in my book.

keven501 12

O god I can't Handle how bad that would be. It's just to much.

LittleGreenPaola 23

And the worst thing is that you can't cancel/block someone without him knowing it. I miss msn messenger.

Kyle225 3

Did he send you a request to play farmville?

lovepandorasaver 11

He obviously can't get over why he couldn't mug you, help the man out! "please rate your mugging on a scale of 1-10"

Maybe he wants to do it again sometime. You know, getting mugged, just for funsies.

He probably wants to be able to see where you live so that he can try to burgle your home next.

Accept and give the info to the police. Block all of your personal info first. Then as soon as the police arrest his ass "block" him.