Beep beep

By iamgodzilla - 14/05/2015 02:55 - United States - Owings Mills

Today, I got a friend request on Facebook. It's from the person who crashed into my car earlier in the month. It's funny that she doesn't return my calls or messages, but liked my status about the accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 672
You deserved it 2 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't need to talk to or text her. Just give her information to your insurance company and let them deal with it like you pay them to. You did get a copy of her information when she hit your car, right?

colton_colton 49

Show her up and don't accept the request

Comments

colton_colton 49

Show her up and don't accept the request

Maybe you should except ye request and then just message her on Facebook about what it is you need.

Mossyoak_kw 28

If she won't respond to any of the phone calls or messages, why would a Facebook message be any different?

You can message someone on fb without being their friend.

She's probably just trying to aggravate you, try to message her on Facebook now that she insisted on friending you!

91hayek 31

Well with Facebook it will be easier to find her now, since she seems to only live there. Track her down and sort out the accident once and for all. She basically gave you the easiest way to find her.

and if she blocks you make a new account and friend her :)

lexiieeex3 32

36- that would be stalking...

giantsfan2010 23

If you have her license plate number or information, report it to insurance and they will take care of it for you

They make police reports for a reason

You don't need to talk to or text her. Just give her information to your insurance company and let them deal with it like you pay them to. You did get a copy of her information when she hit your car, right?

At least you have her social media info now. The police can probably figure out from there what you need for insurance.

I didn't know godzilla could drive. Learn something new everyday I guess.