By nolove - 14/11/2012 10:36 - Australia

Spicy
Today, the love of my life, and long term partner, sat me down and told me that he feels so comfortable in our relationship that he no longer feels the need to have sex with me, and he doesn't think that that will ever change. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 559
You deserved it 3 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If someone is completely disinterested in sex, it could point to bigger problems, even if he does love you. Sex is a part of a healthy relationship and I'm guessing you are not okay with this arrangement. I would talk to a counselor together, and maybe even a doctor, to figure out why he feels that way. Good luck, hope you guys overcome this!

I don't want to stereotype but in my experience with several English and Australian female partners, I've been told that a fair number of men they encounter have peculiar views or quirks that they put up with but they found maddening. I was told on more than one occasion that my success with the English and Australian women is largely due to my lack of these peculiarities, without being inhibited or prudish. Maybe your guy falls into the peculiar category? Sorry OP, hope he does change his mind. Relationships usually require a sexual component to be sustainable. You could always remind him what he's missing by pleasuring yourself in front of him. I know that'd remind me that I'd like to be involved! Of course that may just be my own quirk!

So... Do you expect any of us to believe that your over-long paragraph was NOT just you bragging that you have slept with several English and Australian women? Who the **** cares? You seriously went on and on about your purported "success" with women, crediting it to you NOT being a ******* weirdo. Well I beg to differ... Anyone who details their sexual prowess on FML without anyone asking is peculiar and "quirky" in my opinion. Get a life

ViviMage 38

Sex releases oxytocin, a cuddle chemical that builds a bond in partners. Sex was built into the system to create and maintain that bond. And humans do with protection not to have kids and too old conceive. He may miss it or you may drift. You may have to move on. Your needs matter to y'know!!

i used that same story on my first boyfriend, but the plain truth (i didn't realize til later) was just that i was no longer sexually attracted to him. friend-zoned indeed. on the bright side, five years later, he's a good friend of mine still!

1dvs_bstd 41

I thought girls like relationships that arn't centered on vajayjay getting pounded now and then??

ViviMage 38

Totally a difference between no sex and not a lot of it!

You must be terrible in bed if you think every woman hates sex. If you're a good lover your woman will want to bang you multiple times a day.

saffy66 34

I think he's full of it. It's not that he 'doesn't feel the need' to have sex with OP. he's either getting it elsewhere, he's looking, or he has a medical or psychological issue he doesn't want her to know about. Lets hope he hasn't just found he has herpes or something.