By a fatty - 15/02/2011 06:25

Today, the lady running the pastry shop asked who I buy the second pastry for every day. I lied and told her that it's for a coworker. I eat them both. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 699
You deserved it 36 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I'm afraid to admit to someone I don't know that I enjoy good food. FML" Good lord, if you're that ashamed of it, I'll take that second pastry. ****, I'll even take both of them.

why lie? just say you enjoy a tasty treat.

Comments

inb4 grammar nazi. You cant really eat them both if its past then you would say, i ate them. f the moderators life. OP, its none of her buisness to ask in the first place.

VirGo88 0

LOL, so what if you eat them both! Just be yourself ;)

I used to eat a lot of baked goods actually. I changed to high protein stuff first thing in the am, it helped a Lot. Drop the pastries, and get a slim-fast drink or something with an apple. The high protein stuff will help you feel fuller longer. I know :).

gabrielleangeliq 0

Yeah because I can see how that's working out for you by your profile picture.

Why thank you for noticing, I've lost about 50 lbs since that pic actually....

Whoa man, don't listen to that 'gurl'. 29 is a corn husking dick ****. I love you(platonic).

IMO OP is a bit soft... idk what has caused you to be this way... maybe ppl making fun of you brought on the insecurities? or maybe you're just one of the 100 million or more women out there that constantly find excuses to call themselves fat... in either case work on not being so moved by other people's responses about yourself

jonverdevex 0

ya who cares what she think enjoy your self. you only live once

drunkinstl 0

your pic made me lol in rl. you win 100 internets

My answer to that would be "I'm buying it for the same person who forgot to teach you to mind your ******* business"

Maybe she thought you didn't eat it because you're thin? I mean, if you WERE a fattie, most people assume that you would eat both.