Well played

By FUCK THE PIGS - 26/01/2013 20:44 - United States - Oakland

Today, during lunch, my coworker offered me her food, claiming she was full. I was still quite hungry, so I accepted it. Halfway through eating the sandwiches, my boss walked in and started interrogating people over who took his lunch. I quickly realized I was the one eating it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 548
You deserved it 4 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What did you do to piss her off, anyway? You totally got framed.

Comments

I must disagree. I personally cannot condone intercorse with swine. Its dratfully disturbing and vile.

UncleMuscles 5

What did you do to piss her off, anyway? You totally got framed.

SerenaSerenadex3 13

So there has to be a reason for a woman to do something against a man rather than the woman just being a bitch?

I know right?! I would have been like, "What the hell did you give me his food for?! Setting me up!?!" And had a throw-down right there in what is probably one of those ridiculously tiny break rooms, and then before you know it the place would turn into a mosh pit of employees taking sides and body slamming each other. Probably.

Now is the time to throw it in the trash can and deny everything. Avoid the deer in headlights look at all costs.

That's a shit sandwich alright, I hope you manage to get her back somehow...

Cut your hair, and blame it on that Dave guy. What an asshole.

If I were you, I would explain the situation and offer to buy lunch for the boss the next day. But thinking that someone would actually interrogate people over lunch. Then I hope everything works out.

Yeah, honesty is the best policy; and in this circumstance, it's probably the only way to avoid getting fired.