By BloodyMarry - 04/06/2013 17:53 - United States

Today, on the drive to church, I got a nosebleed. Not so bad, until I sneezed and splattered myself and my fiancé with blood, snot, and eventually tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 752
You deserved it 4 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I was going to make a Bloody Mary joke, but you already have it covered in your name... And to think, I'd put all my blood, snot and tears into these puns!

It blows that you can't even make a pun these days without people screaming bloody murder. Anyone have a tissue, because this is really tearing me apart! God only nose how picky the people can be around here; I wish they'd booger off and let the crusts fall where they may.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Blood Snot and Tears. Sounds like a good band name.

unixdude 9

Well, stop going to church. You can practice Bronze Age superstition from home.

Apparently it's in the Bible that God didn't want any houses of worship and that he'd prefer if everyone worshiped him personally. So churches are allegedly against Christianity.

ulissey_fml 22

I think your body might be trying to tell you something.Do you go because it makes you feel good, or because you think you have to?

sdahl1113 4

Sounds like a bad day. I'm sorry OP.

I guess it's just 'God's way of telling you' to go home.

Kc1001 14

I'm sorry OP but that is funny. You'll laugh about it later on.

How is that funny at all? I'd probably cry.