By must.not.itch. - 02/06/2012 23:25 - United States - Hayward

Today, on the bright side, my boobs grew a size. Unfortunately, this was only after bed bugs decided to attack my nipples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 765
You deserved it 3 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Changing the sheets sounds like a good plan eh?

Rainbowbright99 4

Woooo hoooo big boobs! (and tasty nipples to boot!)

Comments

Guess its time to wash your sheets..or you can keep them if you want your boobs to go another size!

harkerk87 3

Boobs are boobs no matter if they were attacked by bed bugs u should get someone to massage them and and take ibueprofen and get rid of the swelling

Sometimes, this is the price to pay to have a bigger bra cup

Fishfanatic 7

Take your matress outside on a hot sunny day and leave it in the sun as long as it's sunny. Beat i thoroughly with a bat or something to get the buggers shifting . They hate sunlight and fresh air, and prefer dark warm places so this will help to get rid of them. If it's remotely possible to move your entire bed outside, do that as well. Don't just buy a new matress, they can live in the bedframe if it's wooden, in your carpets, pillows, the baseboards or skirting boards, your couch, all over the place. Thoroughly wash all of your clothes and dry them outside on a washing line if you can. NOT indoors where they can get reinfested . Wash any curtains nets or drapes too. There must be some sort of carpet treatment available for ridding bugs, if there is, use it and even if there isn't, vacuum the shit out of every square inch of your home, several times, all week. Get into every nook and cranny including furniture ( even wooden ) get right down and vacuum all the base/skirting boards, up the doorframes, everywhere. It will be hard exhausting work, but it should hlp with the problem. If you still have them afterthis then I think it's time to call in a professional.

3pi 6

That's gross don't u change ur sheets?

raybillionbongen 0

Boobs are the answer to world peace.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Oh no, I heard bed bugs are the worst. :( You either pay a bajillion dollars to MAYBE get rid of them, or you throw all your stuff away and move. D: good luck with that

Llamacod 11

153, obviously it doesn't "have" to be, see that's where the word "can" came in. if I presumed to think it was always more expensive I would have said "... is more expensive to get rid of bed bugs"