By huh - 02/06/2012 20:31 - United Kingdom - Troon

Spicy
Today, I woke up to a glorious sunrise. I stood up, took a moment to soak up some sunlight, and then spent the next hour too scared to go make my morning coffee, after my mother loudly moaned, "Ah yeah, give it to me, Woody!" from down the hall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 839
You deserved it 2 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZX6Rninja 0

Sounds like they were the ones who had a glorious morning.

Comments

that actually reminds me of suit life on decks Woody character, and an image i wish i never imagined.

soccergurrll 8

Oh my god no. Thanks for the image #14

ikr, i wish i wouldnt have thought of it either #scarredforlife

TarieBoo 2

22- don't expect to get thumbed up if you put those kind of comments out._.

Damn_Hippster 11

I wonder if it was a threesome and Buzz Lightyear was there...

So your mom was bullseye and your dad was woody

skullofdarkness 18

No, woody the wood pecker. :)

togahanavee 1

Toy Story is a meditation on the sexual awakening of a young boy. Andy's favourire toy, Woody, goes limp when he sees the likes of Bo Beep. At this moment, enters Buzz Lightyear, an electrical toy designed to bring you to infinity and beyond. Woody's life becomes better.

Nononononono. Woody is a petname for one of her toys. Woody and Buzz. Makes sense, people. ;D

Oh sweet Jesus. I'm sorry OP. Once in health class Ann our health nurse brought in "Woody" the wooden penis. It was disturbing. Yet humorous.

ThisBeAUsername 6
rcgirl2 11

Gah, I now have the image in my head. DX CURSE YOU PIXAR!

raider27 7

I guess we know where his snake is at...

Keattles 14

97 - a nurse did that for my class too, back in grade 10! She called it "woody" too!

Leadamp 7

There's a snake in my boot!

MrBrightside21 20

119 - Sounds like there's a snake in OP's mom's 'boot.'

14- I could have gone my entire life without seeing that image.

Toy Story was the first thing I thought of. haha. Apparently I'm not the only one.

jkozzy 8

Does woody refer to his name or his....?

Jewlz1162 5
alshygirl 14

King Snake...... lol Two and a half men.....

I'm going to guess and say that is what she named his dick. So unoriginal though.

71- Unoriginal? So what would be an original name to give to a dick?

nofearjenshere 12

Woody wanted to put his morning wood to use.

That was a little rude. You don't know men's minds do you? Men don't think original

Banana49 12

I found that mean but realized it made sense so

CoolRainbowdash 15

73 Well I named my ex bf jigger (it's not retarded there is a story behind it) but yea my first comment came off a little rude, sorry.

Jigger? Really that is the best you could come up with.

127- hey dont hate lol! yes I know it sounds really stupid but like I said there is a story behind the name :)

Your only 16 and you naming penises jigger and shit.. Smh.

ZX6Rninja 0

Sounds like they were the ones who had a glorious morning.

luckyd880 12

No sillys. She named her vibrator woody

Dr0reos 8

was i the only one that found the fact that the guys name was "Woody" hilarious

BunchieRules 31

53 - I also find it humorous, but I don't think Woody is referring to his real name. They could very well be insinuating something else, like some of the other commenters have suggested...

42- No her vibrator is named buzz. Woody is her *****.

Not so much a glorious morning, as morning glory...

That definitely kills childhood memories!

Mommy gets really excited watching toy story(;

perdix 29

Your mom's banging a cartoon woodpecker? Ha-ha-ha-HA-ha!

SkateboardGirl88 11

Ha! I see what you did there!

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'm guessing your dad's name isn't Woody...

iloveryan052710 8

Well even if it is the dad, she wouldn't call him dad so you can't really assume anything.

Not to mention that hearing your mother and father having loud passionate sex, would still be horrifying, regardless of his name.