By Bratty son - 23/10/2012 04:25 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my young son and I were in line at Subway. I guess he got bored and started to insult the teenage girl behind us. I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Eventually the girl punched him in the face and left. As my son cried uncontrollably, everyone else there clapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 388
You deserved it 59 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only would I have clapped too, I would've burst out laughing. Your son had it coming.

Comments

You and your son deserve it! You've raised an asshole. Hopefully he will get punched often enough to change his behavior or else you've created another little asshole on society. How do you "try to make him stop" and be unsuccessful? You should have punched your little bastard and then rammed your own head into wall. People with kids who aren't parents are a blight on this world. Thanks for adding to the problem.

So YOU, the parent, can't control your young son and he wants to be a bully. It's kids like yours that causes other children to commit suicide, congratulations at parenting fail, you and your brat deserved it

breanuh21 5

If he was young I would have spammed him . But you need to learn how to have control over your child

Alastrina_fml 20

OP, you need to learn how to discipline your damn kid! In this instance he needs to learn EMPATHY, i.e. "putting yourself in the other person's shoes". [which is a simplistic way of explaining it] He also needs to learn that his actions have consequences and if he learns that being a verbally abusive shitstain will get him punched, then maybe he'll stop doing it. You know, that's provided he's smart enough to put 2+2 together, which is YOUR job!! Stupid, entitled kids and stupid parents like you [who won't whap their kids once in a while] are the reason the next generation SUCKS!! Sorry to rant like this, but this is a major pet peeve of mine and I've been seeing this pattern happen for some time now. Parents who won't whack their kids now and then [so that they learn consequences for shitty actions] grow up to be entitled brats who make the rest of our lives miserable.

When didn't stop thats when you should've whipped his ass. Then the girl wouldn't have had to punch him in the face...

geod69 8

Don't you know people are trying to stop bullying

I saw that lol that was hilarious I was the guy in the smurf shirt and dark blue jeans

queenofinsanity 4

I don't care if the kid was dancing the macarena around the girl, she had absolutely NO right to punch him in the face. Saying he deserved to be punched in the face is the same thing as saying a woman deserves to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing. While we are taking shots at OP for bad parenting, lets address the teen's parents lack of parenting. obviously, she thought punching someone's face was an okay option in handling the situation. SHE could have left. Would it be fair if she had to leave? No. But that was one of the correct options available to her. Ignoring him would have been a correct option. Hitting is NEVER the answer

Ummmm no. Just no. Saying the kid deserved to be punched is NOT the same as saying a woman deserves to be raped cause of what she's wearing. Women can't leave their boobs and vaginas at home. A "young" child should know better to not bully anyone, especially not anyone bigger than themselves. If your parent knows what the hell they're doing, they learn how to control themselves and not be jackasses from an early age. But this kid went looking for a fight. And when he got one he cried about it. The OP should've disciplined her child better, but since she obviously couldn't it's a good thing the girl did. The lesson that the boy learned, bitches get stitches. Maybe he'll be more respectful to people now!

Psycho_Babydoll 26

You should have done more to stop your son from insulting him... threaten to punish him, follow through the the punishment if he didn't stop, take him out of the store, etc. Not just stand there and be like 'dont do that', how far do you think that'll get you? A firm hand and apologizing on behalf of your child to the person he's insulting is what should have happened. On the other hand her punching your kid was way out of line. I'm against hitting kids especially if they're not your own, even if they're being little ***** you don't just punch a child in the face because he's being an ass. I clicked both FYL and YDI for this one.