By Bratty son - 23/10/2012 04:25 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my young son and I were in line at Subway. I guess he got bored and started to insult the teenage girl behind us. I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Eventually the girl punched him in the face and left. As my son cried uncontrollably, everyone else there clapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 388
You deserved it 59 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only would I have clapped too, I would've burst out laughing. Your son had it coming.

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Your son learned a very valuable lesson. And you learned either discipline your son yourself or the world will.

The_F3rris 11

Grow some balls! Youre the parent for f***s sake

Eaglenation7 2

double standards got to love em'

You're raising quite a winner there. Thanks. Just what the world needs, another self- centered brat. Why didn't YOU two leave when he began acting up? Lousy mothering skills.

Hahahaha! Should've punched you for being a terrible parent!!! Give the kid a chance! Let someone else finish raising him. Maybe he can still be fixed! YDI

Not saying you should have punched your son in the face, but if he wasn't listening to you, you should have hit him yourself before the girl got so sick of the verbal abuse she did it. He acts that way because he thinks he won't have to suffer any consequences because YOU don't discipline him. And everyone clapped because the girl was the only one who had the guts to do what they all wanted to do themselves. YSonDI.

No matter how bad the child was being a teenager should have never punched him, op said he was a young child which I'm guessing no older than 8. It was completely unnecessary

No, cause that's how you learn. If you do something that has an undesirable outcome, then maybe, you might think twice about doing it again?? Are you aware of the discipline concept? I'm sick of people holding bratty kids up on pedestals and blaming everyone else for their behaviour but themselves.

How about you enforce some discipline when he doesn't listen instead of just asking him to listen to you.

So what is wrong with your parenting skills? Many things unanswered like how old is your son and what did you do when he continued to harass the girl behind you, etc? But it does sound like you have no control of your child and he has no respect for you as a parent. Is he going to have to learn all of life's lessons like this? How in the world did it get this way? I see bad things in the future.