By Bratty son - 23/10/2012 04:25 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my young son and I were in line at Subway. I guess he got bored and started to insult the teenage girl behind us. I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Eventually the girl punched him in the face and left. As my son cried uncontrollably, everyone else there clapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 388
You deserved it 59 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only would I have clapped too, I would've burst out laughing. Your son had it coming.

Comments

harkerk87 3

You warned him!! He should've listened it's not an FML for u it should be one for him

At least you got a awesome story every time he bring a girl back home !

The problem here is the parent, or the lack thereof. There is no try. Do or do not.

Hydromicide 6

That's what he gets for having a shitty mother to raise him as a shit kid

Twisted_Angel 17

way to go. you raised a douche bag! if I was that girl, I'd have punched you too. get your little crust **** sock under control.

So many things wrong with this. Why weren't you watching your kid (he was right by you)? And if you were, why didn't you stop him from picking fights? However, I'm going to go against the majority here and say that your son did NOT deserve to be punched, especially over something so trivial. The only real excuse for violence is for defense. If it had been the other way around and he punched her over an insult, there would have been serious consequences. Unless there's a very big part of the story being left out here, the girl was a b*tch for punching him, even more so if your son was much younger than she was. As for your son, his age is significant. No matter his age, he behaved like a brat. He didn't deserve to be assaulted for it, but he was still wrong. My sympathy for him quickly declines after age 12 or so.

PrimeStarscream 30

You deserve it for not dragging him out of there. So you go home hungry...that's why COOKING exists. I seriously hope you didn't try to comfort him after that. He deserved what he got too.

Maybe, JUST maybe... You'll take this as a hint that your little ******** of a son better learn from this incident or you need to learn how to discipline that bratty little shit. YDI OP!

Phishhed44 2

I'll bet you're both FAT AND NASTY?! Ahh-Haaah-HAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!