By Bratty son - 23/10/2012 04:25 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my young son and I were in line at Subway. I guess he got bored and started to insult the teenage girl behind us. I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. Eventually the girl punched him in the face and left. As my son cried uncontrollably, everyone else there clapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 388
You deserved it 59 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only would I have clapped too, I would've burst out laughing. Your son had it coming.

Comments

You should raise your child to know nit to insult people in the first place.

Sounds like the little prick got what he deserved...

peoplepainter 1

You tried to get him to stop? Have you forgotten that you are the not just the adult in this situation,but the parent? If you have put your child in a headlock and cover his mouth with your hands to get him to shut up, that's what you do! That's not abuse, that's training for the real world.

Wow, you're actually admitting to this on FML? I'd be ashamed to say I'd raised my kid not to respect other people or do as they're told. You sure went wrong somewhere.....

acetheone 8

was your son raised by wolves OP ? just curious.

The_F3rris 11
secretsymbiote21 5

there need to be more girls like her!

"I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen" Stop being a pathetic parent and weakly saying 'Stahhhp it!' Smack the little wanker.

I guess for some kids the naughty step won't do... Great action of the girl btw :-)

did this teenager have cheese cake on her face and had somehow lost a shoe? at any rate op it is still your fault for not teaching your son. start with buying him a dessert cook book along with some chic flicks but most importantly teach him how to duck.

Why the thumbs down? This is simply a reference to another FML.