By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 17:29 - United States

Today, my toilet broke. Yesterday, the shower filled up with sludge. I have ten people coming over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 791
You deserved it 2 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure any plumber would love to charge you $200 an hour to fix it the day before Thanksgiving.

Comments

As my name would imply, I am an abject failure.

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds disgusting. It's illustrative of how life is in general; you expect great things, but end up receiving nothing but excrement. And now all of your guests will be miserable, and not just because you're a lousy host. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

_TONGAN_ 5

dig ten holes outside, name all ten, and put cardboard box seats with holes in the middle! wala problem solved...

rallets 22

are they all gonna take showers?

rallets 22

it could be sludge from all those people taking laxatives

Marvin_Android, where have you been? I was starting to miss you.

You don't plan on having dinner in the bathroom do you?

I'm sure any plumber would love to charge you $200 an hour to fix it the day before Thanksgiving.

You can serve that sludge as a gravy-type condiment!

Get a plumber and stare at his ass all day long.

lifes a bitch and then you die. I'm 14 and even iv already realised that life is a bitch.

sallen0046 4

You're even more ignorant than you seem if you think anyone is going to take advice from the likes of you. Try to grasp the complexities of spelling and grammar before you start dishing out words of "wisdom" about life.

advice? I'm not giving no advice. and I would appreciate it if you didn't say that I was 'ignorant' you don't no me and what I have been through. so shut up. k, thanks.

koolkat27 13

36- In your profile it says you love your life. Why don't you just shut up since you're making a fool out of yourself.

"I'm not giving no advice." "You don't no me." Yeah, I think he should feel free to call you ignorant.

blahzz 4

Sludge. Haha. Funny sounding word.