By CheesyCasey - 30/05/2013 00:51 - United States - Detroit

Today, my workplace was issued aprons. I then became the first and only employee in the history of the business to set an apron on fire while using the grill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 842
You deserved it 5 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Only? They immediately prohibited the aprons again?

That's unfortunate, at least you're not hurt enough to not be able to do anything. In a while though, you and your coworkers will look back at this and laugh.

Comments

That's unfortunate, at least you're not hurt enough to not be able to do anything. In a while though, you and your coworkers will look back at this and laugh.

You are assuming they were not laughing already. That would happen where I work.

Only? They immediately prohibited the aprons again?

Congratulations on your accomplishment!

He is a real hot shot getting fired up like that 

Wizardo 33

The only explanation is that you were using a flame grill... if not then you must have had a frilly maid apron with tassels at the bottom.

MrClean17 15

Either way I don't trust OP in the kitchen

jman26 11

At least people have something to remember you by

Who knows maybe it'll catch on like that shaky Harlem thing or whatever that crap was...

I guess you're a hot shot on the grill huh?

armoso231 7

I think it's trying to communicate... What should I do?

PhDInLife 8

That sounds scary! But on the bright side, it sounds as if you are okay and you didn't have to burn through your sick time. Always a good thing when you can keep your cool, especially in situations that can heat up quickly!!