By Anonymous - 19/05/2013 18:33 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She's perfect in every way, except for her birth mark. It's under the corner of her left eye and looks almost exactly like a prison teardrop tattoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 814
You deserved it 7 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Hey don't worry, she's your daughter and you should love her anyway and it'll just make for an interesting story.

KingGeorgeGal 12

That's not a big deal. You should just be happy that the baby is healthy!

Comments

Your daughter will grow and so will her skin the teardrop will turn into a Light dot. Hardly an FML you should feel blessed that she is healthy.

I just want to congratulate everyone who advised this new father to love his daughter: Congratulation, you are the best at advice. I bet he was just waiting at the edge of the seat to see what the general consensus on FML was, poised to hawk his newborn straight into a dumpster if the prognosis was different...

Who cares about the birth mark? That shouldn't matter.

igordrackenwulf 3

This is so superficial I don't even know what to do with myself.

tagerrun 1

It will fit great of she just do happens to be Latina and ever goes to jail

meherm 11

Don't worry too much about. It will most likely shrink in size as she grows up.

quite a few birthmarks disappear depending on what type they are.

It could be worse. My cousin was born with a birth mark in the shape of a Playboy bunny on his forehead. He's two years old now, and it has faded significantly, though not completely.

You were able to create a child, that alone should be enough. Never say anything negative about it, this post was enough.

You're kid is going to be considered the bad ass of school!