By biggmouth - 26/03/2009 22:44 - United States

Today, my teacher was giving a lecture about human genetics and how they are passed on to children. She projected a large picture of a baby on to the screen in the front of the room. I then joked about how this ugly baby must have some very unattractive parents. It was her baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 356
You deserved it 119 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

heatherryo 0

I wouldn't expect a teacher to use her own child as an example, especially without a forewarning that it was hers to begin with. What a dummy.

like so many other stories on this site, its another lesson in thinking before speaking

wrestler_fml 0

that is definitely something I would say! Except when the teacher said indignantly "thats MY baby!" with her hands on her hips, I would shake my head and reel back, smile/laugh, and then slowly go "ohh, well- that explains everything!" hahahaha ps F*CK DA HATERS! you all can suck donkey dick. p*ssy a** n*gg*s whinin about how you should think b4 you speak, man thats just sayin you afraid to say what you really think! If your mind is so bad, and our society so babied, that we cant say what we think even when our first amendment lets us, well SHYTT maybe we just shouldnt speak at all then?!?!?

vt_mruhlin 0

In addition to "i agree, your life is f'd" and "you deserved that", we should have a "don't be embarrassed; that shit is funny" button.

lolyouareanidiot 0
uthinkucandraw 0

Agree with #56 how careless of a comment can someone make.

You should consider dropping the class. That was extremely rude of you.

jassyonyae 0

I have to admit, reading this cracked me up, but hey it happens. What happened after?