By PrettyScared - 29/07/2013 15:07 - United States - Matthews

Today, my step-brother said to me, "If we weren't related I would fuck you so hard." Mom says I should "be grateful for such a nice compliment." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 606
You deserved it 6 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boundaries exist for a reason. You need to set both him and your mom straight.

Comments

Well technically y'all not related if he's your step-brother, but that's still creepy.

Haha!! At least you know with out a doubt that you're attractive. That's still totally creepy though especially if the parents okay with it. Still pretty funny though.

I don't know who's creepier, your brother for saying that, or your mom for not being outraged.

At the high school I went to there was a pair of step siblings that everybody always thought acted a little to close, then after they graduated they got married. It was a little weird but legal, they never knew each other until they were in their mid teens and their parents just happened to marry.

kathryn14 19

This is pretty creepy seeing that I have two new step brothers as of yesterday

tfriedrich49 9

Judging by your looks, your step brothers may say the same thing

RedPillSucks 31

Is that why she's hiding under the furniture?

53, that may have been meant as a joke, but it turned into an insult.

kathryn14 19

He was saying I look fuckable as well, lol..

RedPillSucks 31

@ kathryn14 you changed your profile pic. Now my comment looks weird, stalkerish.

kathryn14 19
Barriaultcory 16

Then your step neither should be complimented by you're newly acquired restraining order :)

Not sure how that's gonna work, living in the same house. Do not approach more than 10 feet unless in line for the bathroom?

I would be terrified. Especially if he finds out you're not related (by blood )

TaniasaysFMLL 15

I think he knows that they aren't blood related

Thors_Hammer9999 17

half siblings means that they share one same parent such as they both have the same biological father or mother, step siblings usually occur when Male A has one child and Female B has another and Male A marries Female B...they're otherwise unrelated children would become step siblings

KinkyCurly 13

I think the first comment is assuming the step brother is stupid (which he is for saying what he said). Anyway, that just by having someone else beside himself actually tell him "it's ok because you guys aren't blood related" he would start to pursue her.

Why did you explain how half-siblings work to people who clearly already knew that information? The FML says step-brother not half brother so all that information is completely irrelevant. I am pretty sure that jamnglamgirlie was just pointing out that it is completely legal, and from a physical health stand point, fine to screw someone who doesn't have a blood tie to you. The Step-brother may not actually realize that part of things and may only be looking at the brother part of their title. I'm not saying the OP needs to screw her step-brother, just that I agree he could decide to try and make a pass at her one day because of not being related by blood.

Thors_Hammer9999 17

because before my comment there was another that has since been removed by moderators or deleted by the poster who tried to explain how technically step-siblings are half siblings and I was explaining it to him and not to anyone else really