By scaredofcutouts - 10/10/2012 21:44 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, my sister thought it would be funny to place a cardboard cut-out of a person at the foot of my bed. I woke up, saw the cut-out from the corner of my eye, fell out of bed, landed on my hand wrong, and broke two fingers. She got it all on video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 997
You deserved it 2 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

When good pranks go bad! Lol. Sometimes it's funnier. Sorry op. I know broken fingers hurt like a mother bitch.

28 - What? Next time, think about what you're going to post first, and then not post it.

42- Maybe you should think abiut what you post first. If you look at the comment above his, you'd clearly see someone put "hurt like a mother bitch." All he was doing was questioning it. I'm pretty sure a monkey could have figured that out.

I was babysitting and slept over night in one of the kids rooms and he had a life size (about 6 foot) cardboard cut out of Cena... I have a Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern one (y)

Oh gooood for you! And how was it?! My Christian Bale cutout from the Terminator really wants to know.

Please post the URL in here if someone finds it!

I was thinking the same thing. Time to go youtube surfin!

oj101 33

Give her the two fingers cuss. Oh wait... You can't. Sorry OP

SApprentice 34

So your sister just stood there filming her sibling in agony? Yeah, good family values there.

Helldemon 32

Where did you get that from? She wouldn't have had to check on her until she fell out of bed and by that time she would have "got it all on video"

SApprentice 34

13- I see what you mean. I just got this instant image of OP waking up, falling, screaming in agony, and the sister taking a second to make sure the video took and sitting the camera down before checking on OP. I'm sorry, I just jumped to a conclusion when I read it I guess.

The prankster side of me appreciates this immensely. The soft side of me does wish you a speedy recovery.

perdix 29

I hope the video came out right -- I'm sure you wouldn't want to do another take.