198
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

I apologize for the ignorance and jealousy of some American-born citizens, of course you've probably learned from experience living here for two years that not all of us are dumb bastards. I think we can all agree that life would be so much better if all the smart Brits and all the smart Americans would just ignore all the stupid people.

Reply

Well we could establish a community where you have to prove yourself worthy to enter and live in it. You get 3 strikes: Do 3 idiotic things, you GTFO and we'll replace you with someone smarter and better-looking.

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

A wild OP appears! Just curious, is this person still walking around thinking, "Well I sure showed her!" or did you manage to tell her that your accent isn't fake?

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Tell that to Rodney King and Amadou Diallo. If it weren't for someone with a camera, King would just be another dead negro, and Diallo was shot 42 times because he reached for his wallet, thinking he was being mugged by undercover cops who never identified themselves.

Reply

79- idk about you but if a complete stranger violently confronted me, i'd want to protect myself incase anything happened.

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

Yes... The "ambassador" OP mentions will probably do nothing but good for the US image... Keep in mind OP every country has their idiots.

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

92- Please explain to me how that is sexist. Did 3 assume something? Yes. Is it important or sexist? No.

Reply

Good point, but if the person was originally stupid enough to think it's a fake accent than they will think the OP is just making shit up if she said the phrases

Reply

Or OP could have simply spelled 2 or 3 words to convince the person. Favour, colour, and mum would convince most.

Reply

156. Nah that wouldn't work. Lots of Americans pick up and use British spellings naturally. I know I do and some of my friends and teachers do.

Reply

95 - It's sexist because the "random person" who "bitched out" OP could easily have been a female. And it's fucked up that you didn't even SEE that. DocBastard did not intend to be sexist I'm sure. Nor did you. But sexism goes both ways. (Duh.)

Reply

While I agree, sexism wasn't intended, it is slightly sexist, as you're assuming it's a male, when OP never specified. Just saying, not trying to be offensive.

Reply

21 - I don't need a girlfriend when my relationship with my right hand is so strong. I'll have you know we've shared a lot of memories with each other.

Reply

59 - My left hand has always been jealous of the bond me and my right hand share. I just can't deal with someone who won't accept and understand my feelings.

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

^From your friendly Ebonics language lesson teacher. "Hello, sir. I admire your fashionable running shoes." Translation: "Drop them Nikes off your ass before I blast you, motha fucka!" Huh?

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

42 - no im pretty sure it's just syrup(sugar) not the legitimate maple syrup that comes from a tree..... last time i checked 85% of syrups in stores are just sugar and the other 15% being from a maple tree.

Reply

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

69) No one should have to go through the trouble of attempting to comprehend that. If your going to comment, please do make it completely understandable.

Loading data…