By Septy - 21/01/2016 18:17 - Spain - M?laga

Today, my sick semi-delusional boyfriend, whom I've been taking care of for days, accused me of trying to poison him so that I could play World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 814
You deserved it 1 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i_live_to_vault 19

I'm taking that to mean that she semi-poisoned him.

Comments

That's impossible! Your sneaking skill isn't high enough to accomplish that feat. He doesn't have anything to worry about yet.

expertsmilee 26

To anyone reading this who actually likes what WoW used to be, go check out Nostalrius...thank me later.

I played wow-mania for awhile. Awesome server. Had to quit cause I got addicted to the game again...

Yeah, a friend of mine still does faithfully. We used to play together from around when we were 13 to about 19 years. And to be honest, I would too if the subscription fee was either lower/gone or if the subscription was bases on actual time you're playing instead of just days passing. I've got not enough spare time to play WoW anymore. Nowadays I only play when I get free game time from Blizzard :p Legion is looking good however. Also reminds me how many people were standing at the announcement of Legion at Gamescom last year and how hyped the crowd was.

yes we do. ....... and the servers are full

Gotta love it when someone's so sick they get delirious.

I really don't love it because it means they're really sick and it can actually be dangerous :/

skullmaster9 10

Well first off, did you kill a spider to get its venom? I'll do more research when you answer that.....

Hahahahaha sure you weren't trying to poison him ;)

Only semi-delusional? So does that mean there was some truth behind his suspicions? The world may never know...

Are the delusions due to illness or medication? Or does he just have the man-flu and can't cope?