By Septy - 21/01/2016 18:17 - Spain - M?laga

Today, my sick semi-delusional boyfriend, whom I've been taking care of for days, accused me of trying to poison him so that I could play World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 814
You deserved it 1 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i_live_to_vault 19

I'm taking that to mean that she semi-poisoned him.

Comments

FryingPanHero 11

Poison? Maybe he knows you play as an Assassination Rogue.

Oh dear, that's always the worst. It's awful having someone you're trying to take care of be angry with you. I've had this happen- steroids are often given for swelling issues post-surgery and it can make people paranoid and aggressive while they're recovering. It's hell on the caregiver! Hopefully when this is over he'll let you know how appreciated you are. He'll probably feel guilty about this when he's better.

He needs health potion and some serious HEALTH buff... bring him to a priest ?

My husband and I got Elder Scrolls Online for the PS4 some time ago, and while we were taking turns setting up our characters we were joking around about what awful parents we'd be if we actually were interested in having kids. It went something like, "But I want to go play outside!" "For heaven's sake, not until you level up your character! Come and eat your pizza before it gets cold." Hope your guy feels better soon OP.

If you really want to scare him, just sit him down and watch a few episodes of Snapped (;

Damn, you almost had him. Try harder next time.