By Septy - 21/01/2016 18:17 - Spain - M?laga

Today, my sick semi-delusional boyfriend, whom I've been taking care of for days, accused me of trying to poison him so that I could play World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 814
You deserved it 1 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i_live_to_vault 19

I'm taking that to mean that she semi-poisoned him.

Comments

SEMI-delusional??? It's only a matter of time before he starts doing the things he accuses you of, if he's so paranoid he'll think he's just "striking first", protecting himself.

When I saw this post, the comments were at a total of 69, and the "You Deserved It" was at 1337. I think that's a fair win.

KryssLB 14

One time my boyfriend at the time was so drunk he fell onto the floor next to the bed trying to get into it, and I couldn't get him into it with him just being a dead weight not helping at all (he was conscious, just not helping). So I gave him his pillow and a blanket and got into bed myself and went to sleep. I woke up to him in the middle of the night complaining that I was trying to kill him. Apparently the blanket wasn't enough and he got cold. So, therefore, that meant I was trying to kill him. By allowing him to freeze to death. In a heated house. At least we managed to get him into bed on the second try, but yeah. Was TOTALLY trying to kill you while you were helpless, dude, and that's why I gave you a pillow, a blanket, and left you in the recovery position, with me right beside you in case things went south. Idiot.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, to the hospital you go... (No, seriously, that's called a sickness-induced delusion and it's ER time. Anytime people's brains create an alternate reality because of illness (psychosis), you need the ER because there's a real chance of brain damage.)