Nature calls

By anon - 27/07/2023 22:00

Today, my idiot boyfriend, who thinks he's an outdoorsman, made sauce from mushrooms he'd foraged. I refused to eat it. He got upset and had two helpings. He's now in bed, whining about how bad he feels. Stupid dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 852
You deserved it 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He needs to go to the emergency room immediately if he's still alive

What did he say ? "I promise hone, these mushrooms are perfectly fine! Look they look so tasty, all red with little white dots!"

Comments

What did he say ? "I promise hone, these mushrooms are perfectly fine! Look they look so tasty, all red with little white dots!"

He needs to go to the emergency room immediately if he's still alive

Honestly, I cannot date people who blatantly subject themselves to stupid circumstances. You said it yourself, "stupid dumbass". Can't tell you what to do but maybe you should break up with him. I sure as Hell broke up with my idiotic low IQ gf years ago and my life has been less frustrating ever since.

OzzieAnna 2

he's lucky he's still alive. dump.him. next time he'll put it into your food without telling you.

You really should get him to the hospital and take a sample of the sauce if there's any left. Some fungi attack the kidneys and liver and it's a slow, horrible way to go... If he's ok then I, personally, would dump him for being effing stupid enough to try for a Darwin Award. If you decide to keep him, then for the love of all that is holy, do not breed with him.