By Anonymous - 23/01/2013 18:03 - United States

Today, my school's theatre decided to produce Les Misérables. I got the part of Éponine. My boyfriend, being a talented performer, could have gotten any part he wanted. However, he only wanted to play the soldier responsible for killing Éponine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 300
You deserved it 5 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think he's trying to tell you something...

Les not be so Misérable about it. Maybe he thought it would be funny.

Comments

Nothing brings couples closer together than pretending to murder your partner. Sounds healthy.

As long as someone ends the madness, I'm fine

It seems like he is deliberately trying to piss you off, in order to break up with you. It may be time to end the relationship , as his feelings for you are perhaps almost nonexistent at this point. I hope that you can find someone who is not a fucknugget, and who truly cares for you.

or maybe it's an interesting role with a lot of character and he thinks he will be better at that...

Sounds like someone has some issues... Lol just because her bf wants to play that role doesn't mean he wants to break up with her. I mean, seriously.

I totally disagree with this comment. It's reading between the lines to find hidden malice that just isn't there. I say ignore their advice to break up. This is too superficial to be something worth braking up over.

Some people on this website (looking at you, 18) seem to believe that any instance of a boyfriend/girlfriend messing with their significant other automatically means they are a sadist, or they don't love them, or they are cheating on them. Too many people with too many issues seem to be giving advice, I think.

oj101 33

Sing to him non stop, and make him miserables too.

DidUrMom_Twice 6

I like the storys on this app there funny but this app has got to b ran by a bunch a commies or somethn id like to kick em all in the dick or **** whichever for being racists priks

kaybee41906 13

I'm sorry, I can't say fyl to this, because YOU'RE FREAKING ÉPONINE! Congrats!!!

perdix 29

He's perfect for the part since he has all that practice stabbing you with his blood-engorged pork sword.

I can't say that sounds terribly enjoyable. Penises and pork just got a little les appealing.

Ha that's kinda funny actually. But don't take it personally he's just playing with you. At least that would be my motive if I had been in his shoes

Did you do something to make him mad? Maybe he's just playing around and thinks its funny.