Rejection

By xXitslolaXX - 04/06/2009 05:33 - United States

Today, I volunteered for a school play. During rehearsal, I was playing the part of an average housewife. The teacher asked for a volunteer to be my husband. Thirty seconds go by and no one raises their hand. The teacher ended up playing the part because no else wanted to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 069
You deserved it 2 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone above me is just horrible. If it's any consolation, the same thing probably would have happened to me. Guys just have no balls.

That sucks. #3 fails and the others are stupid. Stop being so shallow ffs. That happened to me a few times but it was gym class and it was for social dance -_- and yeah, I'll admit I was the shy, quiet and kinda geeky kid.. but I didn't give a damn and neither should you. Those guys who didn't volunteer obviously don't deserve your time so I'd just try forget about it and move on, you're better than them.

Comments

aoife123 0

don't laugh, that's an awful thing to have happen to you! that's awful OP, but it might have been because they just didn't want to go in front of everyone or they were nervous! FYL though, you must've been so embarrassed :(

00yoda4 0

I'd laugh if it happened to Dustin-H wow I think I know you

I truly hope it wasn't because you're ugly.

it was probably because she was to pretty ?

hockeyfan1 0

Everyone above me is just horrible. If it's any consolation, the same thing probably would have happened to me. Guys just have no balls.

I am a guy, and I have balls. Suck it. Literally.

simplybad 0

I have 2 words of wisdom. Work Out.

That sucks. #3 fails and the others are stupid. Stop being so shallow ffs. That happened to me a few times but it was gym class and it was for social dance -_- and yeah, I'll admit I was the shy, quiet and kinda geeky kid.. but I didn't give a damn and neither should you. Those guys who didn't volunteer obviously don't deserve your time so I'd just try forget about it and move on, you're better than them.

Firstly stop being a bitch, no one likes a bitch... Secondly, u should've felt embarrased enough & choose a different part so that everyone can enjoy the play! I do feel sorry for u but u could be a real bitch!

how was OP being a bitch? I'm pretty sure you're the bitchy one here.

maniaccy 8

This girl just can't tell herself and other people apart. Stfu man.

Are you ****** stupid? YOU sound like the bitch.

Emma Marshall 19

Aww, I'm sorry. Don't worry about it though.. It would be embarassing for any guy to volenteer so don't take it personally..

I think it was cuz you were ugly. Like the previous person said get less ugly.

I'm sure you know aaaaall about being ugly.