By jadakorn - 11/07/2009 13:48 - United States

Today, I got home and threw my phone onto my bed as usual. This time it bounced out the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 390
You deserved it 139

Top comments

iFRUiTTART 0

Use your bed as a trampoline , bounce out the window , and get your phone back . Your must have a pretty high/bouncy bed & a low/close window , sounds very unrealistic unless you whip your phone down .

Well, you know what they say. If you love something, let it go...

Comments

MadaFaka_fml 0

wow dude u cracked me up.... lol FAIL.. YDI

DrEmR23 0

alright im sure everyone is going to call me retarded...but what does YDI mean?

blinkingstarlet 15

YDI means you deserved it and FYL means f*ck your life.

spinarium 2
Albsj11 0

no way, i thought it meant you dumb idiot... wow talk about a fail -_-

redxapplexoxo 0
ElectroBunneh 0

Dude. How close is your window?

better question, how tall is your bed, and why don't you have a screen?

iFRUiTTART 0

Use your bed as a trampoline , bounce out the window , and get your phone back . Your must have a pretty high/bouncy bed & a low/close window , sounds very unrealistic unless you whip your phone down .

I have a window right next to my bed, that is completely level with the bed, it doesnt have to be that bouncy.

you got home and your window was already open?

In my case, I'm a few floors up in an apartment, and ALWAYS leave my windows wide open, with the exception of bad weather of course. Just not open as much in the winter. ;)

Uh, yeah but what about screens? Don't you have those? Problem solved.

Richboy6579 0

hahahaahhaha that is really funny not gonna lie

Well, you know what they say. If you love something, let it go...

If it comes back to you, you own it. And if it doesn't come back, you don't own it.

I believe the saying is "if you love something let it go, and if it comes back to you, it was meant to be". Obviously not the case for OP.

I can't imagine explaining that to someone XD.

theoceanscool 0

Lmao, this one made me laugh.