By eyebags - 10/10/2016 13:04 - United States - Charlottesville

Today, my roommate observed that if my eyes were turned upside down, they would look the same - and proved it with Photoshop. After a bit of thought, she decided that it's because the bags under my eyes are dark enough to look like eyelids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 480
You deserved it 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I imagine the Mona Lisa was painted as similar proof. "Hey, Lisa, if your eyes were turned upside down, they'd look the same. Lenny, get over here and paint her." "Please, it's Leonardo. And okay…"

mermaidkeels 26

I think your roommate has a little too much free time on her hands...

Comments

Well I hope that no matter what people say, you remember that you are beautiful.

I hope that no matter what people say, OP knows their hair smells fantastic. Would anybody care to contribute another vague presumption of their own?

I hope that no matter what people say, OP knows that they will be wealthy and successful.

Well I hope that no matter what people say, you remember that this type of comment is feel-good bullshit

I hope that no matter what people say, you remember that you are a 5'6 foot, dark haired and brown eyed person. (I based this vague presumption using the method of probability)

sounds like your roommate really enjoys looking at you

Sleep, you should try it. It does wonders for those bags under the eyes.

How long should I sleep for...? 16 hours? 24 hours?! A whole year? Mine are deep permanent dark purple circles. Always Oh well, there's makeup for that :p

I imagine the Mona Lisa was painted as similar proof. "Hey, Lisa, if your eyes were turned upside down, they'd look the same. Lenny, get over here and paint her." "Please, it's Leonardo. And okay…"

qteabutt 12

I don't know if I'm the only one but I always found the dark circles around eyes to be rather cute. Anyways its ok OP if you don't like them there's always a way to get rid of them.

mermaidkeels 26

I think your roommate has a little too much free time on her hands...

randybryant799 20