By mermaidkeels - 10/10/2016 13:44 - United States - Hialeah

Today, my boyfriend met my mom. He was curious as to how my mom had a better ass than mine when she was twice my age. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 116
You deserved it 1 120

mermaidkeels tells us more.

mermaidkeels 26

So this actually happened a few years ago. Last week a couple of friends and I were talking about funny/awkward relationships and I remembered this story. Decided to submit it but didn't think it would get published. By the way, no-we are no longer together but that is for unrelated reasons.

Top comments

And then he met your brother and asked how he had a better ass than you despite being male. You began to question his sexua—but wait, in came the dog… and your BF was curious as to how he had a better ass than you despite being canine. Then you got the **** outta there.

Comments

stevenJB 25

Ask him why he such an ass himself.

*sniff* *sniff* anyone smell a mother/daughter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow, you're disgusting and perverted. Kill yourself

Haha, judging from the likes and dislikes, I'm guessing most people didn't see what you did there.

Dump him! I've seen many documentaries* on the subject and you're inevitably going to walk in on your mom and boyfriend banging! *OK, they are MILF ****, but they're on the Internet, so they must be true.

Tell him you were curious as to how his dad has a bigger dick than his.

I would like to know his criteria for being better. Larger maybe? Shaped in a special way? I guess he could not inspect the skin.

And then he met your brother and asked how he had a better ass than you despite being male. You began to question his sexua—but wait, in came the dog… and your BF was curious as to how he had a better ass than you despite being canine. Then you got the **** outta there.

mermaidkeels 26

Actually, that's kind of funny, but it's also, very very weird. Sorry OP, hope you didn't break up over something so trivial like this, it doesn't seem like he did it to hurt you anyway. :<