By Snurkles McGree - 29/12/2011 06:47 - Canada

Today, my racist grandmother was complaining that the new nurse at her nursing home is a black woman. I casually asked, "Is she cute?" I'm now out of the will. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 453
You deserved it 7 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

arcanevandal 0

Shouldn't your grandma be living at the nursing home? Because then you could just have a look yourself when you go to visit.

I bet she is cute and grandma knows it, and it makes her angrier. Is there even anything in her will worth having?

xSonic 9

If she is cute, then op go hit on her next time you visit :) and make sure it's clear

My gramma would have just farted and went back to sleep...

Might wanna hide your Tyler perry movies...

Tyler perry should be shot. One bullet for every episode of house of payne.

Lawlihearttigers 5

You should be shot . One bullet for every word on your comment !

Captain0bv10us 0

Hopefully you have another grandma...

zuzupetalsYO 11

Your grandma needs "a nice warm glass of shut the hell up!"

I don't have grandparents, so... Don't feel bad.

131 how should the fact that you dont have grandparents make him feel better?

Smart thing to ask if you know she's racist...

Captain0bv10us 0

It was probably a slip of the tongue

What if she found out she was a racist after hearing her reply?

It's not like you have to accept that someone's a racist

22 - if she was complaining about the nurse being black, you can sort of assume she's racist I guess. 27 - of course you don't have to accept it, but that doesn't make OP's comment smart. It's like bringing a boyfriend (if you're a guy) to a homophobic friend's home. Acceptable? Sure. Smart? Probably not...

If you're gay, why would you have a homophobic friend? =)

Maybe you were friends before you turned ****?

Link5794 18

You don't turn ****, you realize that you're homosexual.

You shouldn't stop being yourself just for the family fortune.

abbytequiere 9

Well.. That's one way to get things going. I hate to say it, but you kinda deserve it because you knew she was like that. And when people get that old, there's no hope for change. But yet.. I hate racist people. So I have no idea how to rate this one.

I hit fyl, as sure he could have kept his mouth shut, but by commenting about it means he didn't go along with her racist point of view even passively. :) And at the same time, he also didn't start a colossus fight/argument over the issue. Well done OP. :)

What a ****! Who needs her op, look after your own life and ignore that old bag.

...you'll have awesome basketball skills?

Captain0bv10us 0

You get a massive dick..half the time :P I'll go back to my cave now.

shrekus 0

Once you go white, nothing else is just right

lrgenesis 19

She's old she'll probably forget by tomorrow… I can already hear the thumbs down coming.

farnsworth 3

I hear thumbs too they tell me to burn things O.o

****. I read it in his voice. It's so easy to read sentences in Farnsworth's voice.

SxeDaze 13

Good news everyone!!! ...*cough* oh wait, that's not my line. :(

deathpotato 11
cradle6 13

See, this is the irony of FML. If you suggest that your comment will be thumbed down, everyone will attempt to rebel and thumb you up. So thumb me down! But since I suggested that saying 'thumb me down' will cause people to thumb me up, people will now actually thumb me down. The nuances of FML psychology.

Well shit. So do I thumb up or down? Why must you make things so difficult?

PYLrulz 17

That's where you go "Fine! I don't need your money you racist old ****!"

Or pretend to be a racist so she writes you back in. Then donate all the money she leaves you towards relief efforts in Haiti.

That nurse might just be the one to save her ass. Reminds me of that viral picture of black nurses operating on a KKK member. Just screams irony.