By Anonymous - 05/12/2012 10:52 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, my pregnant girlfriend gave me back the ring I'd used to propose with a week ago. Her reason? She only said yes because she was worried the real father of the baby wasn't going to stick around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 964
You deserved it 2 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you don't have to stick around with someone as heartless and cruel as her now??

Comments

Woah. That's rough, buddy :/ But hey, at least now you can get the hell away from such a horrible person. I know it's not much consolation, but, as painful as it may be right now, it's better to be alone than in THAT kind of company...

Nope. Nope. Nope. YOU dodged the bullet on this occasion. This chick is a major pig.

Ouch... just be glad you don't have to raise that other guy's kid now...

That is probably the biggest bitch move I've seen in a while. Not the breaking up thing but the whole "well if he doesn't stick around, I can have him do everything." She's not only a cheater, but shes also a leach. I'm sorry if you were looking forward to having a child but I know you can find someone 10000 times better than her.

She doesn't deserve someone as nice as you.Kick her to the curb, and tell her to go back to the real father. Her betrayal may hurt for now, but hopefully you will find someone who deserves you. Have a nice day OP, and the best of luck.

Sorry that she was a **** OP, you deserve better!

Jessj958 19

That was just wrong on her part!! I have kids and I could never imagine being nothing but honest about who the father is. Good thing she finally told you the truth she doesn't deserve you!

Better to find out this way as opposed to Maury reading "You are not the father!"

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Better to know this now than on the kid's 18th birthday.

I would still get a dna test just to make sure the baby isn't yours. Some women are just bitches. Sorry, OP.