By Username - 15/09/2010 18:02 - France

Today, after telling me his other girlfriend is pregnant, my boyfriend said we should stay together so I could help out with the baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 031
You deserved it 4 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kick him in the balls and tell him to get lost

When exactly did his brain cease to function, darling?

Comments

bravesfan112233 0

he forgot the f, give him a break

FFML_314 11

I would say no to Rite. It's gross and I don't appreciate the company trying to impersonate the taste of Coca-Cola. /Nothing/ will take your place, Coke!

RedPillSucks 31

Feh! Coke tasted better when it actually had cocaine in it.

FFML_314 11

Yes, RedPillSucks. What's happened to the world?

Okay. I've got some good options. 1. Cut off all of their arms and legs, dump them in a volcano, and then they get eaten by bulldogs. 2. REcapitation. 3. Slowly cut off all different parts of their body until they bleed to death. 4. Poison of some sort. but make it so they take it willingly. 5. Put them in a room with shrinking walls until eventually they get smashed. 6. Cut their stomachs open, and, using various different types of string, peel back the layers of skin, exposing internal organs, as far as it will go, then tie all the different string to a wall or something and chain them up, letting them hang their until they bleed to death and use them as puppets during/after. 7. Stick a tube up their nose and poke their brain until they die. In certain societies, you would eat their brain to gain their knowledge. Do it. 8. Try to perform open heart surgery. 9. Find an Iron Maiden. Lol wholeheartedly.

While OP's boyfriend and his pregnant girlfriend deserve it, the baby doesn't. So all of those torture methods are horrible ideas, becase they would kill the child. OP: I REALLY hope you broke up with him.

YDI for not satisfying him with enough dinner, hurr durr.

glambert1998 0

why kill it when they can put it up for adoption?!

happykate120 0

76 should direct a slasher film. I would pay to see that.

rzbt21 0

that's when the semi auto comes in handy... pop pop!

dmin67 0

now that's an open relationship

the app cuts off my comments. I'm seriously not doing it on purpose.

iSitt 0

does that make you the evil stepmother ?

117/CelloNerd: Using certain symbols on the app sometimes cuts mine off too.

stephanie0613 0

hahahahahahthis fml really made me laughh . i don't understand how some guys are such idiots.

76 kind of scared me but... I agree on some levels

I hope ops ex (I hope) boyfriend trips and scrapes his knee caps. op all you need is a steep flight of stairs.... (kidding)

76 is someone I wouldn't ever want to mess with 0_o. OP take his advice! lol and dump that sorry excuse of a boyfriend. you deserve much better!

lol #76 sounds like they worked with the director of Saw.

MissErikaHart 0

at least ur not the one stuck with his baby. consider urself lucky n find someone else! ps. I bet the baby the other girl is bout to have ain't even his

glorialaura21 8

no it sucks for the other girl. "today, I told my boyfriend I was pregnant. His response? to call up his other girlfriend and see if she'll stay with him. fml." hey atleast OP can just leave no strings attatched!

kick him in the balls and tell him to get lost

Yes, kick him very hard in the balls to ensure he won't be making any more offspring like himself.

FFML_314 11
hd9280 0

Yeah.. help him! you love him right? unconditional LOVE..

hell yea he has some balls to say that dude, u should totally help out

niatimes 0

but he also said OTHER gurlfriend which means he was cheating on her ass now he " love" her and need her help **** him

screw him, his babys mum should just **** off and shouldnt of told him he is gonna be a dad, wish i did woulda saved my kid alot of grief. he got another chick knocked up she did what i wish i did..

If he's not ready then don't have a baby and don't ask help from the "other" girlfriend

d3adb3for3d3ath 0