By Ladieda - 28/05/2012 10:15 - Netherlands - Apeldoorn

Today, my parents think it's so hot outside that it's okay for them to work in the garden naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 617
You deserved it 2 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's their house, it's their garden, so it's their rules. Don't like it? Don't look.

Hopefully your friends wont stop by today! Or the cops... FYL

Comments

Well, if you have to work in the garden too, then FYL, but if you don't, just stay inside :p

Wow your eyes are pretty... Just saying

AbbyRocksYourSoc 3

Geez thanks for the mental image... you're proabably scarred for life. Sorry OP.

Drew167 8

That is extremely inappropriate, throw some clothes at them and tell them to put it on.

Oh. My. God. The irony here is almost too much to bare.

Drew167 8

Yeah but at least I don't have my penis all over the place.

But you're pointing at it, which in my book is close enough.

Why are you pointing at your penis? O.O

22: Nice play on words! (For those who don't see it - the use of "bare" instead of "bear")

JuniorWaffles 0
kandi_kid69 15

14- How about we throw some damned shirts at you and you wear them.

If he was pointing at his penis, he'd be pointing at his face. In the picture, he's pointing at a useless husk of flesh.

Sounds like your parents are at an age where they're too old to care. Go ahead and join 'em! The worst that can happen is getting charged with public indecency...doing time....dropping soap...Oh. Well, then you should probably encourage them to join a nudist colony. There they can be free and happy. But hopefully not THAT kind of happy. ;)

debbster7 18

Sit back and relax, and enjoy the show. ;) Maybe someone will call the cops on them or something.

Hope you have a privacy fence around that garden. :P

TheDrifter 23

You have to replenish that vitamin D sometime op. Good on your parents for saving energy and gaining it au naturel, so to speak.

JessalynVictoria 6

I hope you live waaaaay out in the country with no close neighbors lol. If not I hope they get sunburned in their cracks for their little act of exhibitionism. Lmao.