By Anna - 06/01/2012 11:25 - United States

Today, my dad decided that he shouldn't have to wear clothes in the privacy of his own home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 277
You deserved it 3 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well are you paying rent or bills??? No? Then let the damn man free ball in peace! Go Dad!!!

Many people feel that way, I'm assuming. I know I- never mind.

Comments

Many people feel that way, I'm assuming. I know I- never mind.

Tell him to reside back to his man-cave from whence he came

theten_fml 9

Tell your dad you would like bacon for breakfast.

Torva_fml 16

I perfer sausage.... Ooh wait........ Bacon is fine.

OP explaining to her children 'And kids, thats how we all became nudists!'

Dad is it cold in here or is it just you?

enonymous 8

I decided this at work months ago. My cubicle had never been more sexy

Yeah, many people feel that way. i do it too but just when no one is present.

wriptidez 0
tjv3 10

A man's home is his castle :)

Not going to lie if no one is home I am always naked.

38- or anyone, really- are there special schools for nudists? or do they get dressed for school? just a random question that popped into my completely random mind ;)

Well are you paying rent or bills??? No? Then let the damn man free ball in peace! Go Dad!!!

Stole the words right from my mouth 2! Well said.

#20, in that case she can stop staring down on him. haha, never thought i'd say this to a girl.

I doubt she's staring, but it's hard to miss and it's just over-all awkward.

SmittyJA24 26

I'm one of those dads who'd prefer to enjoy my home in the nude. When the weather is warm enough, anyway. Fortunately for the wife & I, all the kids are grown & moved out. (Don't come back, kids!) OP: tell your dad to take a vacation on Orient Beach (where my profile photo was taken!)

More motivation to become independent and move out perhaps, depending on OP's age. She might be 24 and Dad's showing her the perks of having your own place. :P Mind you, all reasons aside, if I was living with my folks and my mom started walking around in the buff, I'd be shocked too. :p

N3766 20
thenoobftw 3

The man has a valid point. He is the king of his own castle.

cradle6 13

Once you pay the bills then you can decide the clothing level of your house's inhabitants.

markrs 0

Hang loose bro. Pound it. ...No, it means pound fists... Dads.

PuppiesFTW 5

My mother decides that everyday and she uses the bathroom with the door open. :/

IKickPuppiesHard 16

My mom uses bathroom with the door open too:(

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Ah, I am not alone. It's one thing to walk around naked, but it's completely different to piss or take a shit in everyone's plain view. Of course, my mother sensed some awkwardness and tried to reduce it by attempting to start a conversation meanwhile.

Mkbitch 2

He's trying to tell you to Get The Hell Out already.

JeterArmy 0

He is Man, he pays the bills and brings home the bacon, as far as I'm concerned he can do what he wants in his own home