By wildthing - 01/07/2009 19:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother woke me up by saying "Good morning my sexually aggressive daughter. We're going to have an extremely uncomfortable conversation today." Our awkward talk consisted of her telling me that I'm a tease and am going to get raped. Why? She caught me making out with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 595
You deserved it 7 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deliciouskaek 1

That's not okay. That is seriously NOT okay. Verbal abuse, FTL.

spiffles 0

I'm pretty sure that making out does not = slutty.

Comments

Good question. If I were the OP, I call social services, and/or move out far away from that psycho of a "mother"

AyCuidado 0

FYL for having such a crazy mother... >_>

shirvon100 0

wel u really shouldnt tease ppl

That comment was not good. You should not have posted it! Your spelling was terrible, you missed the context of the post, and your comment had no real objective. Just do better next time! Pay attention to the post and please, for love of English, spell words correctly.

Oh... my... god... your mom's batshit insane. D:

Siren_00 0

Haha that's an awesome way to introduce the discussion. I'm so doing that to my future kids.

"YOU'RE GOING TO HELL YOU HEATHEN." I bet your mom screams that to random passerby on the street, huh? FYL. Making out is no big deal. At least it wasn't kinky sex.

heyyou1203 0

what's wrong with kinky sex?? some people like it rough, some people like it gentle.

I think the point was, most people would rather have their mom walk in on them making out with someone than have their mom walk in on them have bondage sex...degrees of awkward, no?

Well I think your mom is way too overprotective. Unless your like 12 or something younger. Which i doubt. But she will stop sooner or later. They all do.

So what if she's 12? Not that age matters, parents have no right to involve themselves in your sexlife. Just stand up for yourself and make out/get laid with thoever you want, it's your call.

#248 I am guessing you are also 12 years old. I will tell you why it matters if the parents let them have sex. Because at that age, children are too young to understand the physical and emotional responsibilities that come with sex and intimacy, which is why it is up to the parent to inform them. More twelve-year-olds having sex means more STD's, teen pregnancy, and pain.

#248 The parents have no right? Yes they do. The child is a minor and is supposed to be protected and taught by the parents. Don't be so naive.

mcsnelly 5

Wow that's really crappy! Your mom has problems...I mean, making out with your BOYFRIEND doesn't make you a tease or a ****. And whether you're a tease or not has nothing to do with getting raped. That's like saying someone deserves to get raped because she was dressed sexy, too. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

FMLs like this leave far too much to the imagination...either the mother is the female version of Ned Flanders or there's more to the makeout session...like gratuitous amounts of dry humping and fondling. Who knows.

haha. female version of ned flanders...that's rich.