By wildthing - 01/07/2009 19:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother woke me up by saying "Good morning my sexually aggressive daughter. We're going to have an extremely uncomfortable conversation today." Our awkward talk consisted of her telling me that I'm a tease and am going to get raped. Why? She caught me making out with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 596
You deserved it 7 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deliciouskaek 1

That's not okay. That is seriously NOT okay. Verbal abuse, FTL.

spiffles 0

I'm pretty sure that making out does not = slutty.

Comments

Ouch, and being a "tease" has nothing to do with rape : / tell your mom to get with the program. It's never the person that get's raped who's at fault it's the ass that did it.

oJo_fml 0

yeah I know how you feel im 18 and my parents still hate me dating. They are trying everything in the book to try to get me to breakup up with my boyfriend.Tell your mom that she raised a responsible girl and to trust that you'll make the right decision but if shes's anything like my mom she wont listen to the logic in it. I can't wait to go to college and actually be able to do stuff parents can suck sometimes.

blahblahblah43 0

sounds a lot like my mom. thinking every boy on the planet is a rapist (which is retarded as hell).

wildthing27 4

I'm 18! go back and read the comments.

What an inappropriate woman your mother is, and sexist. You should tell her I said that.

I am so, so sorry. Here is what you need to know: 1: Being sexually aggressive isn't bad, but jerks will dump/ignore you for it because you intimidate them. 2: As soon as you leave the house, do not ever, ever, EVER talk to your mother about your sex life again, no matter how much she asks. You will be having more fun than she ever did, and it isn't polite to rub it in. 3: Carry a tazer as your first line of defense, and a knife or a gun as your last. Always be able to get to at least one of them. It gets better, kid, just move out of there ASAP.

Eresbel 0

I just wanted to add an addendum to this post, just because. :) I'm in no way anti-gun, but I have to say, the only time you should ever carry a gun around with you for self-defense is if you are willing to use it immediately and to kill. If not, if you're just going to wave it around threateningly or aim for a foot, you are likely to get overtaken and your attacker will get the gun. Then, not only will you have raised the stakes and lost, but your attacker will have a very powerful weapon that s/he likely didn't have before. Also, the whole concept of getting a gun for self-defense like that ignores the fact that most rape and sexual assault occurs between people who are friends or even dating. You're unlikely to have a gun or even a taser with you when you're just hanging out on a couch with a friend. But I definitely agree with point #1 and #2. Maybe a taser, or mace if it's legal in your state.

people how can she be a **** and a tease????? everyones like oh your mom is right you are a ****...the mom said she was a tease.

Your mom is a crazy bitch, sorry. That was highly inappropriate on her part.

Terra93 0

Ignore you mother, she did the same thing when she was a kid. She is just being stupid. Just hang on and remind her that you are probably no different then she was a a girl. I remind my mother of that all the time, needless to say I don't hear it much anymore.