By wildthing - 01/07/2009 19:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother woke me up by saying "Good morning my sexually aggressive daughter. We're going to have an extremely uncomfortable conversation today." Our awkward talk consisted of her telling me that I'm a tease and am going to get raped. Why? She caught me making out with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 596
You deserved it 7 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deliciouskaek 1

That's not okay. That is seriously NOT okay. Verbal abuse, FTL.

spiffles 0

I'm pretty sure that making out does not = slutty.

Comments

deatheaterqueeni 0

Wow your mother has some issues. Making out with your boyfriend doesn't mean you'll get raped.

Blackrose13 0

This honestly makes me sick. It's not ******* funny people. Rape apology is one of the reasons our rape stats are so high, yet our conviction rates are low. 1 out of four women will get raped or sexually assaulted in their life. THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO RAPE SOMEONE. I know its been said quite more eloquently above, but it bears repeating. NO ONE DESERVES TO GET RAPED. Both men and women who get raped are 9 times out of 10 blamed for what happened in some way. Especially guys, who are seen as not being capable of being raped, even though it is just as bad if a woman gets raped. Rape is a violation of one's bodily integrity. It is not about someone being a tease and loses control, or any number of bullshit reasons.

Blackrose13 0

OP, Sorry your mom is like that...Well hopefully you will be going away to college soon? Then you can get away!

kennington 0

your mums description is describing one of my friends :) tru story!

jojomomo_fml 0

Your reasoning is fallacious. You're basing all your comments on the assumption that you know what she was getting at (or even that she was intending to "warn" her daughter). First of all, 1) Why is that a funny comment? Seriously. How do you even know the mom was trying to be funny? 2) How do you know what the mother means by "tease"? 3) But worst of all, I would like you to explain how there are different degrees of rape trauma. Because I honestly don't understand how being forced into sex by someone you love (like a boyfriend) is less traumatizing. Please explain.

baffledkitten 0

LOL. I'm sorry, that sucks for you, but I honestly love the way your mother phrased the opening to that conversation.

I'm so sorry, OP. What a dumb mother you have!

Your mother is insane, just like most mothers. Don't worry, you'll be able to leave the house eventually :P. And parents wonder why their children hate them sometimes, haha. She's got your best interests in mind, but perhaps she hasn't left the house for a few decades.

Whoops. That was meant as a reply to another comment, so now it just doensn't make any sense!