By Anonymous - 25/03/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, my mother asked me if my boyfriend and I were getting serious. I quickly lied and said no. She then informed me that if things ever heated up that she would take me to get birthcontrol. Wanting birthcontrol, I confessed. In turn she grounded me. I am not allowed to see my boyfriend anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 687
You deserved it 28 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JeanNe91 0

that's why you never tell parents the truth.

Slightmisshap 0

you can get it for free without parental permisson.....

Comments

birds_fml 7

Your mom is a stupid bitch. Now you will never tell her the truth about anything again. Way to go, mom. In the future, you can get birth control for free, in secret, by going to Planned Parenthood.

kandy_fml 0

She probably didn't ground you because you're having sex. She probably grounded you because you lied to her. But if not, and she was just trying to trap you. That's messed up. I hate parents that do that. Also, I agree with #64.

Your mum is a ******* twat. Now you'll never trust her again. Isn't she clever. Dumb bitch.

ohreally123 0

She's a good parent. You shouldn't be having sex, she did the right thing.

Sigh, when did the word abstinence become archaic?

i like how people are like "Your mom is a bitch!" so let me get this strait, a mom who wants to prevent her daughter from becoming pregnant prematurely does what ever she has to prevent it, and she is a bitch because she use "underhand" tactics? what the hell was she supposed to do? A) let her daughter have sex and risk getting pregnant/STDs/etc. B) ask her daughter, "Are you having sex with your bf? i wanna know so i can ground you for your own good." all i can say is i am not very old, but i know that you ppl are going to make shit parents, the mom was right in protecting her daughter IMO. Underage sex falls under the category of: "im two reetahrdud 2 no dat seks iz uh nono 4 wittle kids."

kandy_fml 0

I like how some people are saying that you're not old enough to be having sex, or you shouldn't be having it at all. Get off your high horses people. It's not your place to decide who gets to have sex and who doesn't.

She about this whole thing a really bad way. it just makes you want to lie to her!

you can get condoms regardless of age, from school, gas station 7-11 for 3-4$. since most people are saying the mom's a bitch, it's no wonder America is going to hell. please use your brains. First of all the mom did get you birth control. please tell me how you plan on getting knocked up by never having sex. 2nd of all. those too stupid to find out how to get birth control when having sex, is doomed to get pregnant and have more retarded children they can't take care of. I hate seeing my tax dollars go to help the dumb.