By peacock_mina19 - 11/02/2009 00:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother and I got into a huge fight about me being a lesbian. It ended with me saying "Fuck you!" to which she responded: "I bet you'd probably like to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 982
You deserved it 27 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

marny_fml 0

wtf #7? your mother sounds incredibly immature. i'm sorry.

most ridiculous comeback I've heard ... ever. Your mother sounds immature, and most likely at a loss for words.

Comments

That's harsh... I'm sorry. Makes me glad my parents accept me. Hopefully everything works out for you.

Raiderwrstler65 0

well maybe you shouldn't be gay. duh. you can't get married as you shouldn't...and oh yeah I'm in love with your mother cause that was the funniest thing I've read on here and that made my day.

Hurt16 0

I lmao'ed! Your mom is win! BTW, YDI for swearing at your mom.

Unsure_1 0

That is harsh. I hope she learns how to accept you.

Hopefully yes, but that was hilarious for a comeback

Bucinka 5

Without reading the 149 comments to date, I can see that you have an uphill battle ahead of you in educating your mother, clearly a homophobe, and getting her to accept you as you are. The "all homos are pedophiles and incest lovers" stereotype is among the ugliest out there, and with no real data to back it up. Obviously she isn't very accepting anyway, otherwise you wouldn't have been arguing about it. Don't try to change her 100% now. Some family members take years and many P-FLAG meetings to come to grips with the reality of your life. Just continue to be yourself. You don't say how old you are, but I for some reason am inferring that you are in the 16-19 year-old range. If you're not living on your own yet, just try to hang on until the day you're 18 and on your own, whether in college or a job, and then will be in charge of your own life. I see you are from Michigan. Some people are making jokes here about small all-women's schools, but in all seriousness a large school like Ann Arbor or East Lansing might actually have more and better resources to help you cope and meet other young dykes (and gay men) who are going through the same shit you are. Good luck.

blairvic 23

lol Your mom has a hell of a sense of humor! There's nothing wrong with her. Yo mama is my hero. All you people are retarded to think she has a problem. She has quick comebacks. lol